As part of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)’s 221st General Assembly in Detroit, the Presbyterian Peacemaking Program will host a screening of Trigger followed by a panel discussion on Tuesday, June 17th, from 7:00 – 9:30 PM.
The panel discussion, moderated by Kevin Johnson, pastor of Detroit’s Calvary Presbyterian Church, will include voices from Detroit as well as the PC(U.S.A.)’s national staff:
• Officer Kevin Briggs, Detroit Police Department
• Saul Green, J.D., Ceasefire Detroit
• Mary Lynn Stevens, National Lifers of America at Huron Valley Correctional Facility, Ypsilanti, MI
• Rev. Laurie Kraus, Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
• Rev. Dr. J Herbert Nelson, PC(U.S.A.) Office of Public Witness
You won’t want to miss this powerful and inspiring night of learning and dialogue. To reserve your ticket to this free event, please RSVP to email@example.com.